how much do you drink on weekdays

I'd drink more whisky, but it has calories in it. Yes, im queer. (tired of being fat)

hopefully not getting into dietary discussion again but know that hard liquor is EASILY the best thing to drink if you want to remain thin (but also be drunk)

the calories per alcohol unit, if you will, are lower than anything else. there's nothing in there but alcohol and alcohol in and of itself does not make you fat. it does take priority over other metabolization tho as i'm sure you know which is why drinking sugary alcoholic beverages is quite fattening indeed

I don't think I agree with the statement in the thread start

what, that sven svensson doesn't think it's cool to be drinking beer every day? that is very much my impression

i mean not that i mind what others think so much, i do think that sweden's general attitude to alcohol is wrong and counter-productive and not conducive to good times

Eh, people who have never been fat/chubby don't understand and can't say SHIT about someone counting calories.

Then again, I cannot fathom a diet that precludes drinking

LETS NOT GET INTO THIS AGAIN

although youre right, counting calories is completely meaningless

i actually want to know how you did it ... been pushing 280 for quite a few years and need to drop to like 220-230.

speaking of fat and booze ...

the other morning, my daughter pointing to the glass next to my side of the bed which has my usual 1/3 cup of diet coke for overnight sipping.

before she tries it ...

"tata, this has booze in it?"

love her ... my sweetheart!