"How Peter Tagtgren ruined black metal"- really stupid video

DreamInBlack

New Metal Member
Apr 5, 2017
Bulgaria
Ok, this guy made my day...just watch the video. At the beging it was irritating but now I`m just amused....It`s a pitty that internet makes such a fool famous.

I don't really disagree with him, Peter Fagtgren definitely played a part in the über plastification of metal album production.

I think he doesn't go far enough, most of the clips he played before Dimmu Borgir also had the wimpiest sounding drums ever.

in my view he gave the new direction of the black metal and made the sound better, he made the best black metal albums ever. in fact the development was needed. Just compare the other styles in metal than and now.

Reactions: Sisterofnight
Nah, that's bullshit he just made them sound like overproduced plastic shit. Primitive production forever!

Primitive production is in the past. Nothing is primitive at all. Just look at the audience with those smart phones naaah

So may be you know everything? :) That`s my point of view, man and you have your own point of view so we can argue till next year but the our points of view won`t change