how pointless it is.

well i am sorry i missed that then. but seriosuly, did anyone see that new Henry Rollins special that has been showing on Comedy Central. I was watching it the other day and laughing my ass off until he brought up Iron Maiden and proceeded to insult the band and the fans for like 10 mins. I wanted to fucking shoot him.

Originally posted by FuSoYa
yeah he was saying he was in Providence and needed a place to crash.

not like i would have been there to greet him and/or had a place he could crash since my own bed wasn't set up till wednesday.

you know what though? i wish the bands i really like would ahve baords where they posted reguyrlarly or mdoerated themselves because i mean if someone has a question for us they can ask it and we will respond personally. However, I still have to wait till we are big enough to play a show and meet bruce dickinson under less fanboy circumstances than i have in the past just to get to ask the most important question of my life so far...

"What the fuck is the meaning and story behind Seventh Son of a Seventh Son?"

Originally posted by FuSoYa
wait a minute.. why would YOUR bed have needed to have been...

GREG!!!

i MEANT that since my bed was not set up, i was sleepng on the couch so if bruce were to have come over there would have been no comfy goodness to sleep on. However, given the extreme nature of a visit from bruce i would gladly give up the couch and sleep on the floor.