How the hell does ticketmaster not have a phone number...

Craysh3

Bathrobed Architect
Dec 17, 2008
I'm trying to prepare myself for a full assault on the ticketmaster resources for 10AM because that's when Roger Waters tickets are going on sale. For the life of me, I can't find a phone number on them at all. 411, main website, yellow pages, all got nothing. Anyone got an inside scoop that's not competing with me for tickets to the toronto show(s)? Thanks.

LOL

I wanted to see if someone was selling cool stuff near me, so I went to the store and looked on the bulletin board. They didn't have any ads! Someone, then, told me to get a copy of the Courier Post and check the classifieds.

Will, you got me on that one. And anyways I only managed to catch the tickets online, I was on hold for over 30 minutes, that was brutal. Both ACC shows (20,000 seats in the arena) got sold out in about 15 minutes, so they added a 3rd one, and I managed to get 3 tickets for that. I feel like celebrating with toast and juice. Anybody else recall an equally or more brutal ticket purchasing experience?

hmmm....

The only times I can think of going "OMGZ GOTTA RUSH AND GET THESE TICKETS" were for some WWF shows back when it was worth watching... as soon as the tickets for those went on sale, you had to be on your a-game, or else you'd sit up in the nosebleeds.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh one of the last times Metallica came around, I kinda remember that it sold out fairly quickly, and I had to go through another outlet to get floor tix.

other than that, I typically go to gigs that wouldn't typically sell out.

when Devy toured last, I thought I'd get the tickets at the door, but they sold out. When I got to the guy checking tickets, I slipped him a $20 and he let me in.

*shrugs*

Yeah, you can't pull off a fast bribe like that in Canada. Not around big Toronto venues, at least.