How the hell is this possible?

Nothing wrong with the band IMO, besides the obvious epic fail at choosing studio. I can clearly hear the influences of Iron Maiden and Metallica in a good way. These guys deserved a decent mix. Maybe ask them if they wanna throw the DIs here for us to play. I kind of feel sorry for them.

i honestly dont think i could make a recording this bad if i spent a week trying sound like that. Seriously, plugging in any amp, putting any mic in front of it, putting mics in the general area of each drum, and recording vocals with a radio shack mic....no post processing on anything, and it would still crush this recording.

EDIT: I just may actually try this the next time i get a free day

i honestly dont think i could make a recording this bad if i spent a week trying sound like that. Seriously, plugging in any amp, putting any mic in front of it, putting mics in the general area of each drum, and recording vocals with a radio shack mic....no post processing on anything, and it would still crush this recording.

EDIT: I just may actually try this the next time i get a free day

:kickass:

Do it.

This small bump made me listen to this shit again, wow they are douchebags and deserve to have their money stolen since they don't give it a good use anyway.

The dude has a 6505 and has a boss metalcore, a compressor and an overdrive? Why the fuck does he want a metalcore pedal and a compressor? I bet he doesn't even know how to use the overdrive either

holy shit , if they really paid that I feel bad for them. also , the World of Warcraft /Screensaver album cover thing on top is amazing