How to connect headphones?

LBTM

Proud Behringer User
Feb 19, 2012
hello guys, i've got an old headphone amp with 1/4 TRS stereo outputs and I want to connect headphones to the live room. What cables and adapters should I get?

Ok. So I've got a headphone amp. It splits an output to multiple 1/4 outputs. I've got my mixing room and in a room 10m away the live room where the band plays together. I want to find the best way to send the outputs from the headphone amp (which is connected to my interface output) to the live room for the band to monitor what they're playing.

Thanks. You're saying speakon cables? Will these work? Aren't them only for speakers?

Thanks. You're saying speakon cables? Will these work? Aren't them only for speakers?

I don't think it matters. Speaker cables can be used for anything really, but you can't just use any cable for speakers. Reason being (correct me if I'm wrong) normal cables can't handle the output load from an amp to a speaker. I think he was just referring to a regular 1/4 cable

@roflsaurusrex its not a power amp. the splitted outputs are normal audio only outputs.