How to convert movies onto mp4 on mac?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireLike9

New Metal Member
Feb 9, 2009
Nowadays living in such fast work environment, enjoying music and movies in our spare time is a good choice to relax. And we need a convenient and fast way to get our music and movies we like. We get iPod, iPhone, PSP, Creative Zen, Zune, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3 and so on enjoy music, movies and games. But we often meet formats problems when we get music and movies from YouTube, Limewire and DVD; it makes us often confusing, why it doesn't work.

Several days ago I just surfed on line, and got Aiseesoft MP4 Converter for Mac I just got a Mac computer, so would like have a try and downloaded it. It's surprising, and I’m so wonderful. It’s professional and best MP4 Video Converter software. It offers a powerful and easy way to convert all video formats (including AVI, MP4, MPG, Mod, TOD, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and so on) to MP4, AVI and Xvid formats with super fast conversion speed and excellent output quality, such as convert FLV to MP4 on Mac, convert AVI to MP4 on Mac, convert Mod to MP4 on Mac. Very easy to use, only a few clicks you could fix it.

for more information please go to:
http://www.1000apps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=113182#113182

Nowadays living in such fast work environment, enjoying music and movies in our spare time is a good choice to relax. And we need a convenient and fast way to get our music and movies we like. We get iPod, iPhone, PSP, Creative Zen, Zune, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3 and so on enjoy music, movies and games. But we often meet formats problems when we get music and movies from YouTube, Limewire and DVD; it makes us often confusing, why it doesn't work.

Several days ago I just surfed on line, and got Aiseesoft MP4 Converter for Mac I just got a Mac computer, so would like have a try and downloaded it. It's surprising, and I’m so wonderful. It’s professional and best MP4 Video Converter software. It offers a powerful and easy way to convert all video formats (including AVI, MP4, MPG, Mod, TOD, MOV, MKV, WMV, DivX, XviD, MPEG-1/2, 3GP, 3G2, VOB and so on) to MP4, AVI and Xvid formats with super fast conversion speed and excellent output quality, such as convert FLV to MP4 on Mac, convert AVI to MP4 on Mac, convert Mod to MP4 on Mac. Very easy to use, only a few clicks you could fix it.

for more information please go to:
http://www.1000apps.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=113182#113182

:Smug:

...you're not as wonderful as I am... :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.