How to get a fuller tone from Amplitube 3?

After listening to that mix thin guitars is the least of your concern. For starters the who mix is limited/saturated so hard that it any bass that you do have is just making the mix sound like a fart.

1. Stop limiting/compressing so damn much
2. Add bass guitar
3. Don't kill so much of the bass on the drums
4. Stop boosting the highs that extreme.

Thanks for the tips. I would add bass, but I don't have a bass guitar. I've tried using my normal guitar, just pitch shifting it an octave, but it doesn't sound right. I'm sorry if I sound like a n00b, cuz I sort of am. I just want a fuller guitar tone for my demos.

I just want a fuller guitar tone for my demos.
The best thing you could do is getting a bass (or getting very good at the octave-lowered guitar, although that also depnds on your guitar). The biggest secret of big, powerful and chunky guitar tones is the bass guitar.

Fuck!!! it is more limited than Metallica's Deaf Magnetic!

Congratulations, you just won the Loudness war!

Also, don't use Amplitube's cabinets. Bypass them and use impulses. There are some really nice impulses/info about them on here: http://guitarampmodeling.com/viewforum.php?f=32&sid=40937ec8bd32145f484097fb694f2c83

Guitar Hack's impulse pack should get you started nicely. Quad track and use different cabinets/amps on each channel too.
Although I still think its a bass you need on there mostly. And tune your guitars dude ;)