how to make a hit RnB single!

jester00

Sep 4, 2002
Visit site
rnb%20generator.jpg

heh heh, this is fucking great Jester.

I too detest that marketing scheme to lure in as many ignorant listeners as possible.

Where did you get that thing? I know it's not real, but I was wondering if the page you got it from had some other funny shit as well???

Yeah! Thats great. There should be one for Nu Metal too. Like:

Notes per riff:
A) 1
B) 2
C) 3

Lyrical theme:
A) Life sucks
B) Daddy raped me as a youth
C) How an ex wronged me

Image:
A) Famous name brand sneaker garb from head to toe
B) Hooded sweatshirts, unnecessarily baggy pants, retro sneakers
C) Dreads or Braids, which really means "too suburban to be allowed to have real dreads"
D) Eyebrow piercing
E) All of the above

Guitar rig:
A) Ibanez 7 string guitars
B) A thousand unecessary stomp boxes
C) Cheap, crap amp that has a shitty tone....because its obvious that tone doesnt matter in Nu Metal as long as you get mucho bass
D) Downtuned 6 string Ibanez guitars (cant afford the 7 stringers yet)
E) A, B, C
F) B, C, D

Stage Presence:
A) Like Munky and Head from Korn, which is being bent at the waist so the guitar is near the ankles, and lifting one leg up and down to simulate a stomp of some sort, and the roll your head on your shoulders staring at the ceiling like you were pretending you were a zombie move. Coal Chamber lifted that move.
B) Fred Durst's saggy pants pinkie finger under the mic, and nut grabbing, which screams "Hi, I'm a tough suburban white guy with tattoos, and a backward baseball cap. Arent I totally street and underground?"
C) There is no C. A and B are the only choices.

Who to blame for your existence:
A) Korn
B) Limp Bizkit
C) Linkin Park
D) Slipknot
E) Staind
F) Coal Chamber

That would pretty much sum up the Nu Metal formula to me.

Right fuckin' on Vienyard!!!

Hate to poke fun of the "hard workers" in the local scene, but I've gotta say... SPEW!!! If they aren't the poster child for Nu-Metal, I don't know who is... aside from the people to blame.:lol: