How To Make Those Bracelets ?

rZepa_cZ said:
Hello guys,
Is there anyone who knows how to make bracelets (something like Johan's)?

they're not bracelets... they're gauntlets... and they're pretty easy to make if you know how to work with leather...
or you can buy them... like most ppl do...
i think his is carved leather... that's a bit more work but a plain one is pretty easy to make... you just need to get the curve of the top and bottom right so it looks like it's straight when you put it on your arm... some ppl will buy one to get the pattern and make more on their own...
so go nuts!

Here are pictures of Kerry King from Slayer showing you how to make them:

nails%20003.jpg

nails%20002.jpg

nails%20007.jpg

nails2%20003.jpg

tonsoshit.jpg

updatenails-085.gif

updatenails-090.gif

updatenails-139.gif

There's a bonus video included in this post:
http://www.kfkindustries.com/videos/nails.avi

Wow he got that "Jägermeister Machine" (third pic)!!!
It cools you Jäger down to -20°....drank lots of that shots last night.

I would like to thank you. But i have another questions. What kind of leather ?
Is there anyone who knows some web about working with leather ? I would like to know more. Thanks again . . ..... .. . .

Hi,
can't give a tip how to work with leather, but if you perhaps want buy such a bracelet, you should search for a LARP or archery shop in the internet. There should be some offers.
But selfmade bracelets would rule !!
CYA Dragon

FlyingDragon said:
Hi,
can't give a tip how to work with leather, but if you perhaps want buy such a bracelet, you should search for a LARP or archery shop in the internet. There should be some offers.
But selfmade bracelets would rule !!
CYA Dragon

Thanks man , but i still dont know hoe to to do it . But REALLY THANKS,

rZepa_cZ said:
I would like to thank you. But i have another questions. What kind of leather ?
Is there anyone who knows some web about working with leather ? I would like to know more. Thanks again . . ..... .. . .

for something like the ones you want... you tend to want something thicker... something like 1/8" thickness... that's just a rough approximation...
it's easier to know what you want when you go get the leather...
some places will sell scraps of leather... and you can find decent sized pieces enough to make yourself one... sometimes even two...
you'll also need a leather punch to make holes into the leather...
there's the kind that kind of operates like a single hole puncher and ones that you use with a hammer...
the one that operates like a single hole puncher has more than one size of holes... most ppl opt for those...
if you go into the store and explain what you're trying to make... chances are the ppl working will be able to find a suitable leather for you...
i don't know where you live so i don't know where to suggest to get leather...
choosing leather usually depends on touch...
good luck with the gathering and making...

and here's a site that is for crafty things... if you do a search and post a question there... you might be able to find someone that lives in your area that would know some good places... give you tips and even instructions...
www.craftster.org