How To Refute Flat Earth Lies

None of that made any sense you absolute fucking retard.

Oh what a coincidence, all the groups you dislike.
So then you like these groups then, right? So you are a flat earther? Do you follow the Illuminati conspiracy theory? Are you gonna be the next Democrat to go on a shooting spree? Gees, I think the gunman in Ohio was probably a forum member here.

Of course, we all did, that's why our new lord and saviour came to teach us.
Your words...not mine. I never claimed that..you did. You are incapable of intelligent conversation which means you are, by definition, a stupid person. But you made yourself that why. You chose the path you're on. And now you can't even hold a civilized conversation with anyone. I always knew there was a very good reason why marijuana was illegal. You are proof of that.

So then you like these groups then, right? So you are a flat earther? Do you follow the Illuminati conspiracy theory? Are you gonna be the next Democrat to go on a shooting spree? Gees, I think the gunman in Ohio was probably a forum member here.

Really funny to see just how incredibly stupid you are when you aren't hiding behind walls of theological text.

Reactions: Slammed
YYou are incapable of intelligent conversation which means you are, by definition, a stupid person. But you made yourself that why. You chose the path you're on. And now you can't even hold a civilized conversation with anyone. I always knew there was a very good reason why marijuana was illegal. You are proof of that.

See, now you are trying to win your fight by hurting my feelings.