How Travis's art is born? Techniques etc.

Effigy

New Metal Member
Apr 21, 2002
Denmark
www.effigy-design.dk
Hello There!

I'm new to this forum, so how are ya doing out there!!!?

Well since I'm a big fan of you Travis (and alot of other artists out there) I was wondering - cause I would like to know of different techniques - if you could tell me, of how do you get started when making a cover?

I mean it can be very different but what is the equipment you are using? And I'm referring to a camera & lense etc.

Do you start taking a bunch of pictures and modify them on your computer or do you start drawing and so on?

Please tell me :) I'm damn curious!

Anyway check out this picture and tell me what you think.
deciver.jpg

Thanx for all your time in advance
/gabriel

`First I would like to know what kind of camera you have? What kind of a bran?

Let's take the Lux Occulta cover "The Mother And The Enemy" - I really like the idea, how the cover is done. Or for example the Skinlab cover (Their First!). You had to use some sort of photography. Tell me some more about those 2 covers - how did you "manufacture" them :) ?

Cheers

/mge

Thanx Man.

Well I care what you think...and I bet every other goddamn artist who's out there, cares aswell. If one says he is doing the art for him self and only his ass - he LIES! Why would anyone go on the internet to promote his/hers work if he/she does not care of what others think? It's like output without input (or something like that LOL).....

Cheers

/mge