your opinion please

berlioz

pale ghost in the corner
May 9, 2002
www.demateria.com
Greetings to everyone!

This is my first comment though I've been watching the forum for some time.
I'm really amazed by travis's work from the beginnings, and deeply impressed
by his activity. When I first saw the the bleeding artwork it touched me
so strongly that I started to learn how to make computer graphics and
currently this has become my job. Regarding it I must say special thanks to
travis.
Unfortunately so far I haven't got own CD cover, it's still only a dream
now, but I won't give it up.
Let me show you one of my graphics which is a part of a proposed calendar
and mainly inspired by the music of a band mentioned many times on this
forum.

http://web.interware.hu/mikus/att.jpg

I'm curious about your opinion.

Best wishes guys

it was taking so long to download or load up or anything that i just couldnt get it.

Wow, I LOVE IT! really nice work, and the colour pallete has some Travis vibes on it.

You should really post this on some artboards, Im sure the feedback will be more than possitive.

Keep the good work man!

Thank you very much all of your comments! This positive feedback gives a new impulse to my further works. Now i can hardly wait the Master's words about it.

Hi Deron,

I was always listening to the Morningrise album from Opeth at that time when this picture was created. Partly this was the inspiration. When i'm listening to that music i have a feeling, as if i were roaming in a thick forest entangled in my own thoughts.
As i see the picture has different meanings for every beholder. To me it's about a state of mind. About a process when someone is trying to lock out the outside world, to seclude all kind of perception and trying to contemplate oneself as it really is. However the picture isn't represents the result of this process but the process itself. Until somebody will be able to get to this level of meditation.
Something of the kind.

Thanx again for the interest.

Ok, now thats good! nice somber feel to it.

thats not the same pic you had linked before is it?