How was the show in Vosselaar?

Anneke said:
Let's just say, I can't move my neck anymore, my hair is one big node and I'm deaf.. THE gig of the year for me..

Now i really can't wait to see the gig tonight, only a few hours left. :hotjump:

Henk, who wonders if he should give his boss a call already to tell he's not able to work tomorrow

The gig in Rijssen last Saturday ruled too!
I had expected more people but in the end that didn't matter! What a great show and what a great liveband!!!
They played Trilogy Of The Damned which was great!!

Vermiis said:
The gig in Rijssen last Saturday ruled too!
I had expected more people but in the end that didn't matter! What a great show and what a great liveband!!!
They played Trilogy Of The Damned which was great!!

:) For the first time i saw Evergrey with the right sound :hotjump: Only 150 people, but the audience was cool, i have take tons of pix...

:tickled: it was dead funny when Rikard presented Watching the Skies...

Not sure about the order except of course about the start

Blinded / End Of Your Days / Nosferatu / The Encounter / Recreation Day / Trilogy of the damned / She Speaks To The Dead / Watching The Skies / I'm Sorry / Your Darkest Hour / Rulers Of The Mind

Encore : Solitude Within / The Great Deceiver / The Masterplan.

And of course a little update from the gig last night in Zaandam as well :)

Sun Caged started at 8:15 already with only half the audience that was present that night. The sound wasn't that great and i heard they didn't had a soundcheck at all. They deserved much better especially since the second supporting act (Headline) sucked major ass (sorry for the choice of words). Never seen such a bad gig. The sound was overkilled and the band, hmmmm. let's talk about some more positive things.

When headline finished their gig after half an hour (SC played 45 minutes) we entered the hall again since we left to find a more quiet place. It took them about 20 minutes to prepare the stage for Evergrey and then the lights went out and the intro tune started off.

I can't recall an exact playlist (i'm really bad in songtitles) but it were the same songs mentioned in a previous post, only the order differed a bit.

What a gig, especially the last half hour was amazing. My neck hurted like hell today, but it was worth the pain. I'm sorry i can't make it to the gig in Weert, but another gig is waiting for me in about 4 months. Also nice to catch up with the boys again. I heard they had a lot of 'fun' at the afterparty in Rijssen, hehehe. They're just to old for that shit!

For those who will be at the gig tomorrow: have a lot of fun. And Anneke, sorry to hear you couldn't make it to Zaandam yesterday. We'll have to save the proper introduction for another gig sometimes.

Henk