How would you like to live with two members of MOTW?

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
Hey all, this is Greg posting from Toby's computer where i can't seem to switch identities. Since I am moving at the end of the month my current apartment now has a room for rent. It is on third floor of a nice house on a quiet street in Jamaica Plain, MA.

It comes fully equipped with a washer/dryer and costs $567/month which includes heat.

PLUS the bonus is that you get to live with Byron and Terran "Sax on the Beach" Olson from the band maudlin of the Well. They are clean and organized and pleasant to live with. For furthur message send me a private message, my nick is Baliset or e-mail me at greg@maudlinofthewell.com.

Thank you

Damn! That sounds pretty cool since Nashville is pretty fucking lame. I've been whining about this craphole for years. I figured the rent would be alot more than that. I'm paying $450 month to live in a cubicle.
I'm even pretty familiar with Boston and have relatives up there.

What are Graphic Design gigs paying in Boston?

I can't afford the apartment but uhhh i can invite members of Maudlin of the Well over to play Toejam and Earl III on the Xbox when it comes out while listening to old Smurfs records...

dear Toby and Greg, i would like to live with you guys, is this offer still available. I will private message you my home number. PS: Bodie was going to do a sludge project with me and i haven't talked with him in a long time, please tell him i'm ready now