How'd YOU honour the KING's day?

Jurched

Ask&YoullBeSorry
May 10, 2005
Calais, Maine (not France)
Ah yes. Yet another fun frat party becomes cannon fodder for ONE, single, lonely, angry, unliked square with absolutely no friends.

MLK Party Causes Uproar on Texas Campus
Jan 25, 5:47 AM (ET) By JEFF CARLTON

DALLAS (AP) - Authorities at Tarleton State University said they plan to investigate a Martin Luther King Jr. Day party that mocked black stereotypes by featuring fried chicken, malt liquor and faux gang apparel.

They're gonna investigate! And why is that? How deep will their investigation go? I mean, its just a drunken piss-up, and they're dressing up as infantile morons -- I mean, as black stereotypes.

"I feel like there is no excuse for this type of ignorance," said Donald Ray Elder, president of the Stephenville school's chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

He "FEELS." Aww, isn't that sweet? He was probably sitting all alone in his office that night, masturbating to the distant music, FEELING like he's gotta take a dump.

Photographs posted on social networking Web site Facebook.com showed partygoers wearing Afro wigs and fake gold and silver teeth.

Well, there's the problem. They advertised how much fun they had. But... why isn't Elder condemning them for making fun of retarded people who don't brush their teeth and are forced to cap their rotting black enamels?

One photo showed students "mocking how African-Americans do step shows," Elder said.

I don't know what the fuck that is, but its probably a pathetic mockery when the brothers do it.

In another picture, a student is dressed as Aunt Jemima and carries a gun.

Mammy gonna smoke a fool?!

"That upsets me," Elder said. "That's someone who knows nothing about Dr. King, because Dr. King was totally about nonviolence."

He's upset! He's, he's crying! Oh no! Cancel all the parties and start playing that damned Celine Dion requiem from Titanic!

Wanda Mercer, the school's vice president of student life, said an investigation was planned into the Jan. 15 party.

Wanda!! What the fuck is a vice president of student life? That's about the most USELESS job title I've ever heard! It means, anything she has to say is WORTHLESS!

More than 400 students attended a university-sponsored forum Wednesday night that Elder described as "a shaky baby step" in bridging a divide between black and white students on the campus, which had about 400 black students out of 7,800 overall last semester.

It was some required brainwashing fest. I remember going through the same programming on my university orientation day. Only then, it wasn't about skin colour, it was "How do you feel if you learn your roommate is a cocksucker?"

Elder said he sensed a racial divide at the forum, with black students sitting on one side of the room and whites on the other.

He sensed it, huh? What is this guy, the fucking Galactic Emperor? He sensed it! The idiot was staring right at a racially divided room, but he says "he sensed it." What extrasensory power Elder has! Why doesn't this freakin jerk go tell fortunes to the susperstitious brothas in the hood?!

"It was civil, but it also escalated into a shouting match," he said in a telephone interview afterward.

In that case, it wasn't civil. "Civil" is talking. Shouting is not civil. This man is becoming more and more stupid with each passing second!

Some of the students shown in the photos apologized, Elder said.

No shit! Its either that or be branded with a scarlet letter by this useless idiot, thrown out of school and be ruined. On the other hand, all the brothers at this university can go on wearing gold caps like they haven't brushed their teeth in 12 years, and wear pants with their crotches around their knees like their mammies never changed their shitty diapers. THAT's dignified for Martin Luther the King's day. Oh yeah!

University President Dennis P. McCabe said the photographs were reprehensible.

That's a big word! Wow, I didn't think these university types knew such language. I thought they only thing they knew about was "racism," "intolerance," "feel," and "I have foreseen him turning to the Dark side of the Force!"

"I am personally insulted by these photographs and am disappointed that Tarleton students have demonstrated such insensitivity," he said.

Whoa. Personally insulted! He's probably more insulted that he wasn't invited to the party. Well, Mr. Elder, here's my question: "How much muthafuckin money you want to salve your wounds, you whinin, cryin, gold-diggin muthafucka?
Jurched

You see, down here in the capitol of the south, it is known as Lee/Jackson/Davis day, where we ( I am a born again southerner, not a NY yankee anymore) drink and tell negro jokes all day long. I was another glorious day.

Just kids having fun. When a black guy paints his face white, acts stuffy and calls himself a white-guy, it's comedy. When a white kid puts on a puffy-jacket and says "yo", it's an outrage.

It does'nt look like much of a hate fest

not at all.

was it in poor taste?
SURE!! kids dont always act like they've been properly 'home trained.'

is it an issue severe enough to get into a big, social debate over?
NO! people need to stop being so sensitive and looking for things to argue and whine about.

i like chicken, personally. i didnt feel the slightest bit offended at seeing a bucket of chicken or a guy wearing a shirt saying he liked chicken.

hahaha i would have LOVED to gone, me and evildizzle wouldve supplied the collard greens.

Wooooord! And I like collard greens! Id be pimpin some steel reserve, say "naah", random curse words, then go on some rant about disrespecting me because you bumped into my newly stolen air force ones or whatever they are now.