How's everybody feeling today?

Neverlady

Sep 12, 2001
Just got back from a week of sickleave and wanted to check if there was something I missed (besides Warrel's Online Birthday Party..... :D )..... Tell me about it!

the party was incredible!!! 3 ppl congratulated him, and then the Forum died....:confused: :err: :loco: (I guess it was too much to take....:D )

Jesus Christ!! Warrel, Warrel, do you hear me?? I WOULD LIKE TO WISH YOU A VERY LONG AND HEALTY LIFE FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY. Make your wishes come true and create the path to your goals. :) Happy Xth birthday!

the forum was dead as I said.... (is this x 36th???:err: )

what is this, true light? do you have birthday today? or are you just "having fun"?

Originally posted by Tee
the forum was dead as I said.... (is this x 36th???:err: )

what is this, true light? do you have birthday today? or are you just "having fun"?
I guess True Light was talking about Warrel's birthday..... Weren't you? :)

And X means IdunnoaskWarrelhemighttellyou.... :D :D

well I congratulated him too...in a way...

but to answer the Q
depressed as always...
had a personality test last week and the results didn't surprise me...extremely negative ones...

it must be great to be stupid...don't you think??

ID

you only missed the birthday bash, which i think more than 3 people congratulated Warrel on there were a couple threads on it. And then the forum died. in the last week, i think i posted like 4 times. meh, seems to be coming back. maybe its you. maybe miss neverlady is the SOUL of the board, or not. maybe she was just "home sick" from the board. :lol:

happy b-day TL. enjoy being 4 years away from the dreaded 40!

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth
you only missed the birthday bash, which i think more than 3 people congratulated Warrel on there were a couple threads on it. And then the forum died. in the last week, i think i posted like 4 times. meh, seems to be coming back. maybe its you. maybe miss neverlady is the SOUL of the board, or not. maybe she was just "home sick" from the board. :lol:
I could have never wished for such a warm welcome from any of you.... :D Not that it is proved now why I got my name Neverlady.... :rolleyes:

Besides that... I really do hope Warrel had a great time on his birthday and once again let's shout it out loud together that we ALL wish him the best to come in the future!!! :D Onetwothree and a onetwothree.... ;)

Originally posted by Li'l Witch
well I congratulated him too...in a way...

but to answer the Q
depressed as always...
had a personality test last week and the results didn't surprise me...extremely negative ones...

it must be great to be stupid...don't you think??

ID

well, you are not the only one who's "depressed as always", basically meaning, every day, few times....:rolleyes:
what is with this being stupid? were those intelligence tests?:err:

My IQ is off the charts... Poo.
I can't share any experiences of being "stupid," really, sorry.

Originally posted by Tee

well, you are not the only one who's "depressed as always", basically meaning, every day, few times....:rolleyes:
what is with this being stupid? were those intelligence tests?:err:

sounds very familiar...I'm constantly thinking, worrying...even about stupid little fa(u)cts.

I feel stupid but it seems I am not...I did an IQ test in school and I had thehighest result they ever had...but it still doesn't pull me out of the dark...ey...

oh and 'unregistered'...0 is the very bottom I think...but then you're like a vegetable or so...McMurphy after the lobotomy...:)