How's next year shaping up........

tex

Feb 19, 2006
Should be plenty of good, new music on its way in 2007. Some I'm particularly intersted in are:

Nine Inch Nails (if Trent is to be beleived)
Radiohead (fingers crossed)
Manics
Super Furries (plus a Gruff Rhys solo album in January)
The Wildhearts (plus a new ginger solo album in January)
Metallica
BRMC (looking more and more likely)
QOTSA
LCD Soundsystem
Spiritualized

And, just maybe, a new 'Thrax album?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
(I don't care who will or won't be singing anymore. Let's just get something new out then we can discuss who should or shouldn't have been sacked or re-instated in the band)

Some good stuff on it's way out none the less!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to the new Samael album. I'd like to see them return to the "Passage" era.

Yeah, wouldn´t count on it but I´d love a new album from them. I´m also looking forward to Ministrys swansong "The Last Sucker".

I won't be holding my breath, I think I have answered "Testament" to this question every year for the past several years and I am still waiting.

Also add Iced Earth to the list. I think they are supposed to have a new one in 07...

Maybe Prong will release something? I have some hopes for the new Down CD and maybe COC at least start working on a new album (but I suppose Down will keep Pepper busy).

Prongs the one i'd like to see comeout next year. They are like fine wine, keep gettin better with age....... In fact i used to say the same about Bushthrax :cry: :cry: :cry:

...and maybe COC at least start working on a new album (but I suppose Down will keep Pepper busy).

I read somewhere (I forget where) that Woody's been working on stuff. I hope that's true. In the Arms of God was so kickass, they need a great follow-up.

Doctor X said:
Also add Iced Earth to the list. I think they are supposed to have a new one in 07...

Stupid question...is Ripper Owens still on vocals?

Things I would like to see in 2007
Patton is supposed to be working on a new Tomahawk album after he is done promoting Peeping Tom:headbang:

New Clutch is supposed to come out in February or so:headbang:

A new Weedeater album.

I would love to hear another new Melvins album with the Big Biz lineup.

A better Haunted album than "The Dead Eye." It's a pretty good album but not their best work either.

I'm really looking forward to new Down and Megadeth. Hopefully Anthrax and Testament too. Of course BLS releases a new album every year, hopefully it'll be better than the last two (even though Shot To Hell is pretty good). Of course I'm waiting for Chinese Democracy, just like every year...unless it actually comes out this year.:Smug: