Huge interview for HELLBOUND

Very interesting indeed. Are those political matters worth emphasizing when speaking 'bout matters like indifference or stupidity?
One may think that cruel oppression and lack of political rights\liberal freedoms is your main inspiration.

2Feoff
You know... what you are saying is almost true. I suffocate without basic civil rules, personal freedom and more or less decent system, in which an ordinary human can feel safe. That is one of my bigest inspiring matters.
And the longer I live the more rotten and corrupted things I see in this country... I mean THIS country...

People of our country lack some ideas which may unite them. It seems to me that people are too sick of ideological stuff. The present system was destroyed just to have ruins afterwards. Indifference is not a matter of politics but a matter of human relations, thoughts, actions etc. Beurocracy, bribery, marginals are just the top part of this iceberg. The bottom is our every day lives, motivations and thoughts. Art is a way to question all this stuff , isn't it? So, it's quite dissapointing to read all this political stuff really.

(Too obscure my thoughts are, aren't they?)

Personally, I reckon, art is the last open door, when everything else is closed. I am a part of this world, so my thoughts are influenced by what's going on around. I wasn't saying we sing of politics, yet I am saying of our inspiring matters. Is it good or is it bad? I dunno. It's the way it is. And I don't know if I were more happy if we had had different sources of inspiration. I can't, you know, just walk around with my eyes widely closed. And my job implies being involved into visiting these "pretty tall" watchtowers, from which one can see really far. And what I see does scare me... Now the question is "What shall we do?"

Heh , are you imprisoned? Do prisoners(or people who have no "open doors") practice art, create things or whatever alike? And your words sound somehow romantic to me. This doesn't mean there are no problems. There are. And ,of course, I have no answer for "What shall we do?" question. The experience and knowledge advices just what shouldn't you do. And my own thoughts are the following: politics is not a good business for a honest man... too many bright heads have crushed there (in both meanings) nevertheless in Russia or anywhere else. Politics is a matter of power not of mind or people's good will. There should be other sources to inspire such things.

Well, literaly speaking, yes I am behind bars. And sometimes feel like a hostage too. Have to make serious decisions, for the world is biting me constantly. Unfortunately, I am not, you know, here'n'there boy who's having lots of fun, partying, drinking and stuff... Not a bushal "BUy-Stuff-HAve-Lunch" person. But what's the use of discussing it here? I could possibly think of the only reason: the other places became not suitable for that?:puke:
BTW.
Анекдот дня
http://www.utro.ru/articles/2009/10/07/843518.shtml

Are you taking all this stuff serious?
Man provoked our ill-minded gov. He has got what he really wanted to show: the internet is observed (like any other media) by intelligence and counter-intelligence (do you think it shouldn't be?) , people at power are somehow stupid. And IMHO it's quite incorrect to ask about these idealistic values in such a situation.

Are you taking all this stuff serious?
Man provoked our ill-minded gov. He has got what he really wanted to show: the internet is observed (like any other media) by intelligence and counter-intelligence (do you think it shouldn't be?) , people at power are somehow stupid. And IMHO it's quite incorrect to ask about these idealistic values in such a situation.

I am not taking it serious... I am, myself, through a very similar situation, just much worse...

You know... what you are saying is almost true. I suffocate without basic civil rules, personal freedom and more or less decent system, in which an ordinary human can feel safe.

Then you might want to seriously consider moving to Canada. It's not absolutely perfect here in terms of civil liberties, but an average citizen is reasonably protected by the rule of law.

Óðinn;8614923 said:
That's probably because the question "who's guilty?" needs to be addressed first.

Yet another big Russian question (according to classical literature) . But IMHO it should not be questioned , 'cause it is not a constructive way of thinking to find someone who is guilt. The trick to make someone guile for situation was used too much during our history. And it's a very common habit nowadays too. People do wish to find out the final cause - someone's bad will , of course. But not to find reasons what to do next , of course. Because that needs inspiration, courage and responsability. IMHO the main point is one's good will extinction but not politics, laws etc.

Sorry , hurried a bit while writing that so some spelling\language mistakes could happen here.

Yet another big Russian question (according to classical literature) . But IMHO it should not be questioned , 'cause it is not a constructive way of thinking to find someone who is guilt. The trick to make someone guile for situation was used too much during our history. And it's a very common habit nowadays too. People do wish to find out the final cause - someone's bad will , of course. But not to find reasons what to do next , of course. Because that needs inspiration, courage and responsability. IMHO the main point is one's good will extinction but not politics, laws etc.

Sorry , hurried a bit while writing that so some spellinglanguage mistakes could happen here.

Why do you think those questions shouldn't be asked? I reckon, the problem lies in a slightly different field. Nothing wrong with the questions, yet the major failure is that those have actually never been answered.
We JUST ask and never answer...

Ehm? We are fed up with answers for "who is guile?": communists, reformers, liberals, authorities, jews, gray humanoids - select whatever you like. Those answers don't satisfy you , do they? Nor me. My vision is this question is a poor method to interpret things going on day by day. This question came from the misconception of naming the causes means the understanding of things. And from the habbit to blame things and people. So to do just nothing.

>Ehm? We are fed up with answers for "who is guile?": communists, reformers, liberals, authorities, jews, gray humanoids - select whatever you like. Those answers don't satisfy you , do they? Nor me. My vision is this question is a poor method to interpret things going on day by day. This question came from the misconception of naming the causes means the understanding of things. And from the habbit to blame things and people. So to do just nothing.
>
Vladimir... you know. That would be too simple, wouldn't it? For instance... have you ever been to Belorussia? I'd make a long statement, but to cut the crap limit it to the very basic and solid conclusion - we are the same nation.
Yes, there are some artificial diffirences intensively amplified nowadays. yet as another strong evidence of that I can tell you, my wife is Belorussian and my own roots are from that area.
So coming back to my question - have you ever been to that country?
It's more european than any of the Baltic states, Poland, Chech republic and East EU countries all together.
Everyone says - dictatorship, no freedom, big brother, KGB...
Hell yes, it's true up to a certain boundary... The answer for "what is freedom?" ... yet it is a different story.
I am saying just one thing... answering "communists, reformers, liberals, authorities, jews, gray humanoids" is just so very wrong that I almost can sense it on my tongue. Starts itching you know...
Those answers were provided just to extinguish THE civilian wrath. I hope you are aware of Saltykov-Schedrin's "Gorod Glupov" story. One of the best illustrations for the MODERN situation.
And am really looking through many historical books, articles, letters etc to find out WHY we can't be a normal country for god's sake?? And there is an answer... at least for myself...
I know "WHY", yet I have no idea of what to do with that...
Now a few words about why am dealing with that stuff at all...
1. Am not indifferent dead man
2. Want some guarantees for my children
3. Simply love this land...

No, I've never been there. But know some people from there , yeap. And yes , we are the same nation , the same culture (aswell as Ukraine and some other post-soviet countries). But is it a point in our discussion? What it means "to be normal country"? Do you think you have any guarantees while living anywhere? Last 50 years of peaceful European social-democracy and development of corporate capitalism befouled a lot of people. And I see it would end one day. And ,yes, I fear of times to come 'cause the problems would subject our children more than us.

I think it would be interesting for you to watch: http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=622457 . Good thoughts and interpretations (if not to take some christian stuff too serious, of course).