Greetings and thanks for this amazing release!

Luggal

New Metal Member
Feb 23, 2003
Visit site
It had to be a little over 2 years ago when I somehow found myself at a website for something called Forest Stream. Although incredibly slow, and myself being incredibly impatient, I let the download for Mel Kor complete overnight. What was to grace my ears the following day was nothing less than amazing. To this day, this track has the best ending I've ever heard. Absolutely crushing.

Not long after I had moved to the Netherlands from the US for a year long project with a software company. While on assignment, I called home to see if my brother could locate the URL for the website, but it seemed to no longer exist. Searches for forest & stream come back with nature conservation pages and the like... was this sonic majesty lost forever?

Fast forward to about a month ago, where I find myself on the Dan Swano message boards and something catches my eye... a link to the official Forest Stream site! I can't believe it... I find links to Mel Kor as well as the other tracks available, and find out there is a full length CD in the works. Needless to say I ordered from Earache. From beginning to end Tears of Mortal Solutude absolutely blows me away.

I just wanted to say thanks for such a great work of art and let's hear some more soon! Thanks for reading :)

Thanks man! When I read something like that, I think my life is not useless...
Cheers