Hail Sonm!

CarpeTenebrum

New Metal Member
Nov 4, 2002
Holland
Visit site
dunno if you remember me, but a long time ago I used to be a frequent visiter of the Dimmu Borgir chat...just like you. I remember you lived in Leiden for a while, and we sometimes spoke some Dutch in the chat *lol* no one could understand (except for some fellow Dutchies)

anyway, I finally found my way back to the official site (after I discovered that the old link wasn't working anymore). I still haven't found any Forest Stream stuff here, and I'm still wondering if the demo's are still available. I still have some songs of Last Season Purity (Mel Kor and Last Season Purity) and I like them a lot! Still can't believe you guys recorded that in a living room...

anyway, the end this endless yabbing, hope to hear from you again. And finally find some cd's of the band here...

Cheerzzz!

Carpe!!! Of course I remember you fellow! Hwo can forget somebody like you?:) Yeah, yeah... and I still dwell in Leiden. So Wij kunnen nederlands praaten maar engels is meer lekker te spreken! HAHAHAAA!! As for demos... hm they are demos that's why you can not find it, as for the official CD I hope it will be available in January. See official sites
http://www.elitistrecords.co.uk
http://www.earache.com
All the songs from demos were re-recorded and I really love the way they sound (except one), so that's it freind!

ahhh...still dwell in Leiden? Well, then I can visit you someday cause I got an OV (I assume you got one too...or aren't you studying?) too ;)

anyway, January, I'll be waiting for that release then! I think I'll order it at a good local record store, they might get it for me

I have no OV kartje... coz I am not a student but Ph.D. syudent! So I can not travel, and I just have sold mijn autotje, so I am poooooor again:) Cool!

Originally posted by CarpeTenebrum
lol...almost all students are poor here, didn't you knew? I'm one of them unfortunately...I hope I'll have enough money to buy the cd when it comes out! ;)

Cheerzzz!

Carpe what is your ICQ number!! Needa talk:)