Huge mesa sound inside

That's pretty cool. There's sure power in it but I find the guitars and hats to be a bit too down in the mix. Actually everything seems to be in the background except for the vocals which though I don't really like musically are well recorded. Bass might be just a bit too loud as well. The snare has something cool about it but it's somehow...I dunno..too dry? The mix overall is a tad too scooped and lacking hi-end IMHO. Otherwise, it kicks ass :)

That's pretty cool. There's sure power in it but I find the guitars and hats to be a bit too down in the mix. Actually everything seems to be in the background except for the vocals which though I don't really like musically are well recorded. Bass might be just a bit too loud as well. The snare has something cool about it but it's somehow...I dunno..too dry? The mix overall is a tad too scooped and lacking hi-end IMHO. Otherwise, it kicks ass :)

Thanks for these tips, that's what I think myself too eheheh, but you know I had a dead line so this will be the final mix :(
And yes that's not a metal singer, this guy is more into hardcore

anyway guys what do you think about the music? is it any good? does this suck? come on take a listen!!!
cheers

p.s.
Advice: listen to Mass decapitation it will cut your head off :lol:!

I listened to them all. I like them all. Sometimes I like the vocals, sometimes I don't so much. I think a different vocalist or an additional vocalist (someone more melodic with cleans) would improve the songs greatly imo. I really enjoyed the leads. The production could be polished but its ok.

Over all it's pretty cool.

Goddamn if I tell ya I'm not the best fan of my singer do you believe me? ahahah
The problem is that he has a hardcore background, so when he does growl, instead of using both throat and lungs he just uses throat so it's pretty weak, I told him to not do growls, he's way better when he does cleans or dirty stuff.
this was my last singer, he lasted few months he really couldn't write any vocal melody, I had to teach him about singing his parts.
When we told him bye bye, he joined this band and started doing great stuff, goddamn his growl is amazing, too bad he didn't write anything with us.
The good thing about our current singer is that he wrote most of the vocals melody, both growls/dirty/clean and he wrote some lyrics as well so I'm happier with him.

Anyway to other people on this forum that don't like this stuff: if you can point me out to the weak stuff (music-wise) on our music, it will be very appreciated so we can progress as a band!

Soundwise:
The very bad thing about this cd is that my toms don't cut through the mix, well they're not replaced, they're real.
When soloed they're really good, on a mix they cut through just on hard hits.
Next time I'll use samples even on samples......... I hate drummers ahahah

It sounds like your current vocalist is more well rounded for your band, even at the cost of vocal style or sound. Not a bad thing. It definitely helps to have someone who can write and is at least solid vs. someon who has a great growl but not much else. With time, perhaps his style will evolve as the music influences his voice.