Huge Meteor Blazes Across Sky Over Russia; Sonic Boom Shatters Windows

Totally insane. Those videos are nuts!!

I guess observatories just missed this one?

The one video I saw was taken from inside a moving vehicle. These cars just keep on driving as if nothing happened. Wtf.

The one video I saw was taken from inside a moving vehicle. These cars just keep on driving as if nothing happened. Wtf.

i saw that video too and had that exact same thought. it's like it's normal everyday life in russian traffic - oh look another fucking meteor, who gives a flying fuck...

i did consider this meteor having something to do with that comet passing earth today. missed that as well, which is a huge shame but, again alcohol is to blame. :erk:

43 footer from what i read on Blahoo. The asteroid flyby today was about 150 feet across.

btw, anybody ever wonder why people just happen to be filming in russia when they're driving their cars? the stupidest shit people do on the road, are recorded by russians for all of us to see on the internet. why? here's why:

it's insurance. people literally try to get run over by cars in russia, for insurance money. people install cameras on their vehicles to avoid getting into trouble because of the shitbags that run in front of you when you're driving. that's why this car happened to catch the meteor on film as well. people literally try to fuck themselves up for money like that in russia. it's crazy

btw, anybody ever wonder why people just happen to be filming in russia when they're driving their cars? the stupidest shit people do on the road, are recorded by russians for all of us to see on the internet. why? here's why:

it's insurance. people literally try to get run over by cars in russia, for insurance money. people install cameras on their vehicles to avoid getting into trouble because of the shitbags that run in front of you when you're driving. that's why this car happened to catch the meteor on film as well. people literally try to fuck themselves up for money like that in russia. it's crazy
I was wondering the same thing about all these cars with cameras in them and that's pretty messed up......

I had the exact same question pop into my head as I saw the videos yesterday. Came across this story about it while looking for why they have so many dash cams.

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/event/article/id/258906/group/homepage/