Huge props to David Hatchell

Thanks Glenn and everybody for the recognition and the complements---I look forward to a great performance by the guys this year!! I am glad to be able to be part of this festival, and help Glenn bring the greatest bands to the US! Stratovarius has a special place in my heart--I got married a month ago, and was going to perform "Forever" in the wedding, but opted not to-- Im glad the band was able to work through their issues and come back to the 2nd chapter of their career- conquering the States!!
I look forward to the rest of the great lineup that Glenn continues to announce, and most importantly seeing all of you at the festival!!

dhatchell said:
Thanks Glenn and everybody for the recognition and the complements---I look forward to a great performance by the guys this year!! I am glad to be able to be part of this festival, and help Glenn bring the greatest bands to the US! Stratovarius has a special place in my heart--I got married a month ago, and was going to perform "Forever" in the wedding, but opted not to-- Im glad the band was able to work through their issues and come back to the 2nd chapter of their career- conquering the States!!
I look forward to the rest of the great lineup that Glenn continues to announce, and most importantly seeing all of you at the festival!!

:headbang: Two MASSIVE horns up to you!! I never dreamed I'd see Stratovarius live, especially after last year's tragic break up, so I savoured the short time I was able to talk to Timo Kotipelto last year. But now I will see them at the best possible place, so thank you and Glenn for all the work you both have done to get Stratovarius to ProgPower.