Hulk Hogan joins TNA. Monday Night Wars II ?

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
On Tuesday, Hulk Hogan signed with TNA wrestling. Hogan is bringing in BME (Bischoff/Hervey Entertainment), which is headed by Eric Bischoff (former WCW president) and Jason Hervey. Their intent to is make TNA bigger and most likely get a Monday night show to compete with WWE Raw. I hope that this will all happen, the Monday Night Wars were awesome. Once WCW folded and McMahon bought out WCW & ECW, wrestling has been stale. It would be great to see a better show from both TNA & WWE.

On Tuesday, Hulk Hogan signed with TNA wrestling. Hogan is bringing in BME (Bischoff/Hervey Entertainment), which is headed by Eric Bischoff (former WCW president) and Jason Hervey. Their intent to is make TNA bigger and most likely get a Monday night show to compete with WWE Raw. I hope that this will all happen, the Monday Night Wars were awesome. Once WCW folded and McMahon bought out WCW & ECW, wrestling has been stale. It would be great to see a better show from both TNA & WWE.

this is crap.
Bischoff isnt that bad, but he, at Hogan's lead, helped ruin WCW. when they gave up good storylines to make the entire WCW program 'The Hulk Hogan Show' that was the beginning of the end. Hogan wont share the spotlight with anybody.
i remember when Chris Jericho's HILARIOUS skits were generating so much heat. Hogan whined to Bischoff and they decided that Jericho should become a member of the NWO. that was like a black hole. anybody that joined the NWO automatically became a Hogan shadow.
when Jericho refused, they started cutting down his air time, putting his matches on the back burner and even started prohibiting fans from bringing Jericho signs to TV tapings. that's why he jumped to the WWE when his contract was up.

this is crap.
Bischoff isnt that bad, but he, at Hogan's lead, helped ruin WCW. when they gave up good storylines to make the entire WCW program 'The Hulk Hogan Show' that was the beginning of the end. Hogan wont share the spotlight with anybody.
i remember when Chris Jericho's HILARIOUS skits were generating so much heat. Hogan whined to Bischoff and they decided that Jericho should become a member of the NWO. that was like a black hole. anybody that joined the NWO automatically became a Hogan shadow.
when Jericho refused, they started cutting down his air time, putting his matches on the back burner and even started prohibiting fans from bringing Jericho signs to TV tapings. that's why he jumped to the WWE when his contract was up.

You're right that WCW screwed up with a lot of good talent. They had Mick Foley (Cactus Jack), Triple H (Terra Ryzing, Jean-Paul Levesque), Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Steve Austin, Chris Benoit and lost them to either ECW or WWE, then became big stars in wrestling. I hope that all parties involved this time have grown up and learned their lesson. It seems like Dixie Carter is a very good businesswoman and has made the right moves so far, let's see if she can keep it up.

Hey brother, Hulk hogan is back so take your pills, vitamins, do your excercises, and say your prayers brother. Thats right Hulkamaniacs, the Hulkster is backl AWWWHHOOO!

2 more guys that could have been used better.
unfortunately, the word is, Raven didnt have much of a work ethic.
i still liked his gimmick though [until they ruined it by making him out to be a spoiled rich kid].

Last edited by a moderator:
TNA will go head to head for 3 hours on Monday, January 4th. Hulk has mentioned about possibily bringing in Ric Flair, Macho Man and Stone Cold Steve Austin. They've been hyping on TNA Impact that Hulk is not coming alone. I hope it's Austin or another big name. I'm not sure if TNA is going head-to-head every week, or if this is to see how they stack up against WWE. I hope this helps TNA get to the next level.

R.I.P. Umaga. Umaga died from a heart attack. I was hoping he'd come to TNA again.