'Human Machine' - Proserpine

Ryan L das metal

New Metal Member
Aug 8, 2011
hello there fellow Danny Swano lovers.

I'm the creator of Proserpine and if you guys would like a physical cd of 'Human Machine' contact me @fakeryanl@live.ca

also it will be back on itunes here shortly.

thanks \m/

Received the cd yesterday. Great stuff, wonderful artwork by Travis Smith. And why didn't we hear about this cd earlier? :rolleyes:

Haha I'm not sure, I did make it when I was 18, I don't have a label, I did all the writing(besides some vocal melodies) and instrumentation myself. I'm not a great business man it seems, the music is just starting to sell itself haha. Also stay tuned for more, studio next week!

Ps I'm glad to hear you got your copy Anne. \m/

Haha I'm not sure, I did make it when I was 18, I don't have a label, I did all the writing(besides some vocal melodies) and instrumentation myself. I'm not a great business man it seems, the music is just starting to sell itself haha. Also stay tuned for more, studio next week!

I find it strange that you got Fascination Street (which wasn't cheap I guess) and Dan in the boat and then don't put more effort in the distribution of the record. I mean, first you do everything to get an awesome product and then you struggle with spreading it. :)
You should be able to find a label with such a product.