Hungover ... so I worked on some drumsounds ...

@Rekisum: DFHS with Drumagog on the snare. 35% replaced with a snare sample from Metallica's black album, which to me still is one of the ultimate snare sounds.

@cobhc: I think the lack of low end is mainly due to not having a bass guitar in there. It's funny how opinions differ, because I totally dig the snare sound :loco:

Well... heard the new piece with guitars... i still think that the snare is... ehhh... not perfect! It's to thin and still machinelike... it doesnt work out...

I've tried for so long to make the drums sounding accepteble... it's damn hard. I think you should make a new from scratch... or get a drumsound, you like, from someone... and make it your own. That's what i do.

This is where i got to so far with my drums... took me several months, and i'm still not quite satisfied http://www.soundvenue.com/mp3_popup3.asp?id=20267

hey as long as you like the snare sound, Smy, just stick with it...

i like the mix with guitars and bass!

Black neon bob said:
hey as long as you like the snare sound, Smy, just stick with it...

i like the mix with guitars and bass!
Well... of course... but i wont just say something i dont mean. And i think it's a shame... i'm convinced that he will be more satisfied with something better after a while (sorry for my pour english!).