Hupogrammos & Sol Faur / Dordeduh - Official announcement

Sol Faur

New Metal Member
May 10, 2009
The time has come to make an official announcement about the band that will continue the path that started 15 years ago as Negura Bunget. This new entity is Dordeduh and a bare translation of the name would sound like "yearning for the spirit". More info’s on the deepest layers of the name's symbolism and about the conceptual background of the band will be found as soon as possible on our upcoming official website http://www.dordeduh.com and on the http://www.myspace.com/officialdordeduh .
The lineup of the band consists of: Hupogrammos & Sol Faur, Arioch - known for playing the bass for Negura Bunget for already a year and a half, playing guitar in odem Arcarum, Secrets of the Moon, Thelemnar - known for playing drums for Secrets of the Moon and The Vision Bleak (also seen on percussions at the last gigs of Negura Bunget) and Sergio Ponti - known for drumming for Ephel Duath, Illogicist. This lineup will be completed in the future after choosing a keyboard player as well as someone to play live all the traditional instruments that we intend to use in our music. We are eager to step on the stage again and to bring out as soon as possible the new album that we'll be working on.
Our aim is to connect the transcendence with the material substance and to elevate the consciousness to the highest realms of the human spirit by providing music based on heartfelt ultimate truths. We are certain that the path initiated by Negura Bunget years ago could and should be continued by Dordeduh in the intent of representing a union of the outermost noble essence of humanness with the universe through an unconditional process.
“Sa fie intr-un ceas bun!”

Dordeduh can easily sign with a big label like Season of mist, Candlelight etc. Anything less would be a shame. :erk:
Anyway, i hope they get a good deal, but its hard if hupo and sol are not into this...like negru was.

despite the Dodededuh news being one day old, i dont see it on blabbermouth or other important sites!
Also, their myspace should be flooded with atleast 30000 visitors by the end of the week, which I dont see it happen:rolleyes:
To sum it up, the promotion seems rather weak.. no 'big' echo on the net. They shoud get a manager or something..

le ....I know that the Enslaved guys are fans of NB so they could also hint at Tabu rec. (I think thats the kind of label best fitting for Dordeduh). Or even Metalblade, where Primordial are.

Yeah I'm quite surprised at how small the hype around this seems to be. I didn't found out until several days after it was announced, because it wasn't posted on any of the 10 or so metal boards I visit. Weird. I posted it around though.

NB are easily one of my favourite black metal bands, so I'm really keen to hear some Dordeduh material :)

I'm hyped and I really wanna hear something from Dordeduh as soon as possible :D
"Sigur o sa fie intr-un ceas bun!" :)

yes, I know they signed with a good label (not me sadly :erk: ) but can't reveal the name until it is official.
they will make their live debut around the end of january in Bucharest.
plans are to record the debut album during 2010.
i'm very curious to hear their songs, in my opinion they will go for a more progressive sound, with much less black metal influences compared to Negura Bunget, but i'm just guessing, maybe i'm wrong... we'll see :)

The moment has come to proudly announce that Dordeduh signed with Lupus Lounge / Prophecy. We hope that this moment will open a meaningful journey for both sides and that our paths will join together into a fruitful collaboration.

Our first material released by Lupus Lounge / Prophecy will be a vinyl with two songs stylistically quite different from each other, but both capable to provide an idea as to how our first album (due to be released next year) would sound like. We can already say that we named our first album, which is to be called “Dardeduh”. As the word “dar” means “gift”, “present”, the entire meaning of the name of the album would be translated as “a gift of/with spirit”.

Sa fie intr-un ceas bun!

dordeduh
Myspace - dordeduh