Hurray for ALL the French clubs in Champions League !!!

cedarbreed

Don't mean nothin'
Dec 9, 2001
A Nation on Fire
Monaco : 8 - La Corogne : 3
051103_Monaco.jpg

Bayern Munchen : 1 - Olympique Lyonnais : 2
051103_Elber.jpg

:hotjump:
Both of them are at the first position of their groups and are almost qualified for next tour

:hotjump:

And the LAME FUCKERS FROM MARSEILLES GOT TWATTED AGAIN, FOR THE SECOND TIME BY FC PORTO
0311_perez.jpg

:hotjump: :lol: :Spin: :hotjump: :lol: :Spin: :hotjump: :lol: :Spin:

Now i just hope they won't even rank third and get fired of all european competitions them wankers :lol:

Dazza81 said:
Inter only managed to grab a draw against Lokomotiv Moskow, but are still 1st in their group at least :)

Are you an Inter fan? What do you honestly think of Helveg?

Big cheers for Lyon for beating Bayern.

Dazza81 said:
Yeah, huge Inter fan unfortunately ;) Helveg is a useful player, not the best right back around, but still does his job well :)

Defensively he's as reliable as they come, just always found it odd that he has succeeded in Italy.

I remember him in his young days being really good offensively as well, long time ago though. You need to get Martin Jørgensen and teach him not to get injured :) .

Allan said:
Defensively he's as reliable as they come, just always found it odd that he has succeeded in Italy.

I remember him in his young days being really good offensively as well, long time ago though. You need to get Martin Jørgensen and teach him not to get injured :) .
Jorgensen would have been useful last year, but we're pretty covered in his role now with Kily Gonzalez, Van Der Meyde and Luciano. I still wouldnt grumble if he had to join Inter though :)

Shitstabber said:
I hate football.

I hate french people.
They are cheese eating, wine swilling, unwashed surrender monkeys.

Dannys bird was a frog and she smelled funny and smoked all his gear.

And she looked like Bruce Campbell in EVIL DEAD 2. (just the bit where he is possessed in the woods and wakes up in the puddle and looks weird and french).

Yeah and you know what ? We shit on your face man ...
:tickled: