Hurray for ALL the French clubs in Champions League !!!

Usherette said:
Has Portugal finally found a good striker?
1st-39-portugal-poland-pauleta.jpg

:D

well, first of all i don't think germany will make it furthe than the quaterfinal, they'll fail just like in 2000 and come back in 2006, hopefully.

Favourites are always the same, of course France, Italy, England might fail as well, Holland.

Greece is in my opinion good for the quaterfinal as well, but nothing more, honestly.

and my insider tip would be the Czechs, they have a very good team imo. lets see if they can stand as a team, then everything is possible imo

Achernar said:
Hey, my team (SL Benfica) just bought a greek player caleld Fyssas. Is he worth the money?
hm,some say he is shit,including the fans of his current team,but he is ok for the portugese league :) really i sort of like him,very steady perfomance over the years and all

the_good_son141 said:
hm,some say he is shit,including the fans of his current team,but he is ok for the portugese league :) really i sort of like him,very steady perfomance over the years and all
so you're actually trying to say that the portuguese league isn't as good as the greek one?

i mean...

wake up mate! :ill:

fyssas played many years for panathinaikos and is in the national team also. he's ok but i dunno if he's good enough for benfica. you'll have to wait and see...

he did great things with panathinaikos in the CL in the last couple of years? i guess so. sol?

i wouldn't call 'em great. he's ok, he can play good but he can play crap too. so you know, i can't just state a clear opinion or something. and i don't know how good he is for benfica, if he meets their demands.