hurricane party, deeds, ironically maiden

davemc

New Metal Member
Apr 7, 2002
Visit site
are among the bands playiong a charity show at the fiddlers in bristol on easter saturday 19th april in aid of the great white gig tragedy in new york.
also in the line up areother classic rock type acts such as headliners tygers of pan tang, dirty dc and given what it is for i am sure i can be forgiven in mentioning oliver/dawson saxon being on the bill. around 14 bands all day for £12.
if you did not catch hurricane party on either the last quo tour or the just finished paul dianno killers tour then you missed a great british rock band.
this band areone of the best new and upcoming british talents. if you like led zep, guns n roses, rolling stones and backstreet symphony era thunder then you will love this band.
they are doing another 2 dates. fri 11th april at the 100 club in london and sat 3rd may at guildford civic hall as headliners. both cost around £6 so give yourself a good night out and support the up and coming future of british rock talent

I saw that myself and am considering the trip up. Couldn't agree more with you about Hurricane Party. Seen them a few times now and they are brilliant.
If I do go up I will be the bald one yelling Fuck Off to Dobby!

Yeah I second that (well third it!) about Hurricane party. Saw them supporting Paul Di'anno last friday and they are very good. I hadn't heard anything by them before the gig but was well impressed. As I was watching them 'Led Zep' did spring to mind.

That sounds like a brill gig at bristol. It would be worth going just to shout out abuse at the 80's glamour boys! We could all start singing "Where's your name gone, where's your name gone?" :lol:

paxo if you dont go to bristol be sure to go to the 100 club on friday 11th april and support them. only £6 has to be a bargain!

i have managed to get leave for the bristol gig now just waiting for the missus. otherwise it will be a sober old trip.

I might go down for this one - I'll wear my real Saxon T shirt and stand next to MM Saxon's merchandise stall discouraging potential buyers.

Also I've seen Ironically Maiden and I thought they were better then the real 'sold out' Maiden.

Knowing Eagle as well as I do.....I can guarantee that MM Saxon Merch stand will do very poor trade!!!
lol.gif
lol.gif