Hypocrisy live 2011?

Yep, they had to pull out last year because Horgh wasn't available so they said they would play this year ;)

I am waiting to see what date they play, if they play on the saturday I will go, otherwise I most probably won't be able to make it.

2010 was the hypocrisy year, and Peter did some shows with Pain

i think there is no problem on that... in fact... i hope for more Hypocrisy shows this year hahaha

Any Germans in here?!
Not far until we invade Germany and Rock Harz open air!
Looking forward to get on stage again and play some metal for you all.

Cheers!
T

So, this is the only FESTIVAL gig for this year... So after this there will be plenty of club gigs... Right... Right? ;) There is a lot of time after PAIN has done its tour. You can do you christmas shopping later... Like day before x-mas ;) Anyway, have fun at Rock Harz Festival! :)

So, this is the only FESTIVAL gig for this year... So after this there will be plenty of club gigs... Right... Right? ;) There is a lot of time after PAIN has done its tour. You can do you christmas shopping later... Like day before x-mas ;) Anyway, have fun at Rock Harz Festival! :)

I´m to lazy for christmas shopping, thats why we have internet, right?

I have no idea what on for the next year, but I guess time will tell.
One thing thats for sure is that we are looking forward to play this gig!

I´m to lazy for christmas shopping, thats why we have internet, right?

I have no idea what on for the next year, but I guess time will tell.
One thing thats for sure is that we are looking forward to play this gig!

Hah - I´ll take that as a yes (we shall do as many gigs as possible after this festival gig) -answer... XD And yes, buy presents from the internet so you have more time to play... ;)