Hypocrisy live 2012!?

So for the first time for me this year I'll see Hypocrisy on Friday at Metaltown in Göteborg, will anyone from the forum be there with me at the Close-Up Stage when it starts at 23.00?

Only thing that makes it less awesome is that the silly people at Metaltown placed Vader at the same time on another stage, I would have loved to see Vader play as well...

Yeah it sucks that they put Vader at the same time. And yes I'll be somewhere in the front row! ^^

As long as I'm in the tent before the flood begins I'll be happy :devil:

Fuck it's gonna rain a LOT tonight, but hell, after Hypoc's show I don't care if I get wet :D

Have a great day!
We're off once my house guests get all their shit in order.

Very very good show last night!

Actually got in during the soundcheck and got in front to the left and stayed there.

Still sucks I missed Vader since they played at the same time, but nothing could've dragged me away from that show with Hypocrisy!

Pain starts in about 3 hours, at it again!

oh that has to come from someone else, I loose myself in the music

I know they had Valley of the damned very early, perhaps as the first?
They ended with Roswell 47

Also they had among others Killing Art, Fire in the Sky, Eraser and Weed out the Weak.

I just booked a cruise that leaves Stockholm (Sweden) on Thursday evening 6 September, docks real fast in Åbo/Turku (Finland) and returns after 23 hours to Stockholm on Friday 7 September.

Why am I typing it here?

Well, the bands are:
Hypocrisy
Pain
Raubtier
Crashdïet
The 69 Eyes
Asphyx
Soulfly

Some info on booking and stuff (might be in Swedish only):
http://www.tallinksilja.com/sv/cruises/special/galaxy/closeUp.htm

With 15 days to go

So if anyone needs persuasion, the 30 of promised 40 bands confirmed for Barge to Hell are:

barge_nov_18.jpg

I just saw this now on their site. Nearly fell of my chair when I saw Hypo will be playing... You going?

The line up for Barge to Hell seems a lot better than the 70k tons of Metal cruise... for me at least

2012/12/01
HYPOCRISY Will Not Be Joining Us

We just received very bad news from Sweden. Due to a family emergency of one of the band members, HYPOCRISY will unfortunately not be able to join us on board BARGE TO HELL. As sad as we are, we extend our best wishes to the family members effected and hope everything will turn out well.

This sucks ja... Good luck and best wishes to the guys and the families. Cant find out anything else than this though, but still...

I just saw this now on their site. Nearly fell of my chair when I saw Hypo will be playing... You going?

The line up for Barge to Hell seems a lot better than the 70k tons of Metal cruise... for me at least

I did go, and it was awesome!
I am going to the upcoming 70k too, though for me as well the lineup don't even come close to Barge, even with no Hypo.

Got a bunch of text messages from mates by the time I landed in Miami, sort of bummed me out, but hell, who can not have fun on that boat?

Enjoyed myself immensely with At the Gates, Behemoth, Moonspell, Novembers Doom, Soilwork, Artillery and many others

Sure I would have loved Hypo on there too, but now I just wish the best for all the members and their families, hopefully they can return to one of the cruises at a later date, then I Shall attempt to be there again.