Hypocrisy live 2012!?

It's a thing of beauty

barge_march_29.jpg

It's a thing of beauty when you able to join and enjoy it. When you only read about this it's like a cat scrapping in your soul.
By the way, very short voyage.

It's a thing of beauty when you able to join and enjoy it. When you only read about this it's like a cat scrapping in your soul.
By the way, very short voyage.

yes the first year with 70k we went to Cozumel, Mexico and this year to Grand Caymans.

Guess the boat will be going slower this December.

And yes, not being able to go on these crusies would suck!

Luckily I am crazy enough to spend my hard earned cash on metal :Spin:

Absolutely agree, dude!
Money shouldn't be a purpose, they should be means to the purpose.

Do you afraid to get seasickness during the voyage?

no, I've been on plenty of ships and boats, luckily I don't get seasick

I've also been on the very ship this will be on, twice, and the only problem for me is I don't sleep since too much fun is going on all the time!

Have you been on barge to hell before? What is your impressions?
We don't have anything same like this in Russia, though we have many popular local bands of different styles.

By the way, what price of this hellish wine party?

Have you been on barge to hell before? What is your impressions?
We don't have anything same like this in Russia, though we have many popular local bands of different styles.

By the way, what price of this hellish wine party?

The one called Barge to Hell is actually the first time it runs, but the same company (Ultimate Metal Cruises) has two years in a row arranged "70,000 Tons of Metal" leaving from Miami and on the same ship as Barge. I've been on both of the 70k ones.

The two 70k have been surreal and amazing, hard to explain to people who wasn't there, but the best festival experiences I've had in a long while!
To have actual cabins, shower and toliet for 2-4 people make you feel very comfortable.
To have food included so you can actually eat nice, hot and well prepared food every day is something other festivals usually can't offer.
A crew of almost 900 making sure you are spoiled, getting you drinks and stuff is great.
To have that many good/great bands, that all play twice, but still only about 2,000 visitors is amazing.
Most band members walk around on the ship for a party, or to watch other bands, or to hang with fans, so it's almost like a back stage area ship.

I can go on and on, but I'll keep it fairly short.

The "cheapest" option for you if you want to go on BtH is to get a quad cabin in the lower deck with 3 mates, that would be 666 + 289 USD per person (cabin + taxes/fees), this will include pretty much everything except for alcohol and carbonated drinks.

Plus of course airfare, hotel before/after the cruise and anything extra one wish to spend while there.
The two times I've been I've always stayed a little before and/or after so a few extra hotel nights, cab fares and all that.

Site for anyone who wants more info:
http://www.bargetohell.com/home.htm

It's amazing man! All you have typed here it's a fucking unbelievable thing! Better then getting drunk for five days in Wacken Open Air (I've never been there) or in some shitty local festival (I never go there).
By the way, Florida is a very lovely place and to stay there for a few more days just lazing and nothhing doing before and after BtH is a very good addition to this journey to hell!

And what about formalities with american visa? Is it difficul for Swed to get it? How much money should you pay for it?

Swedes are lucky, we're under the visa waiver program, all we need to do is apply for an ESTA and pay 14 USD, that and a valid passport is pretty much all we need.

With that we get to enter for up to 3 months on a tourist visa given at the time of passing through immigration in the states.

Ha! Incredible assholeness!
I have to pay $300 to get the employment visa C1/D. Though it is valid through two years and is always paid by my company. But it's employment kind. Concerning to travel one russians usually hear from immigration officer loud words in low growling style:

"Request Deniaaaaaaaed!"

rrrrggghhh

Hypo just announced for Metaltown in Göteborg!
And I have tickets already!

Get to see them there, at Rockstad Falun and twice on Barge to Hell, 2012 is looking better and better!!

http://www.metaltown.se/

As a side note Pain was also announced for Metaltown today!
http://www.metaltown.se/in-english/

Hypocrisy and Pain on the same festival, and I had my ticket even before any bands were released, yay!

WTF???
Why there are always only few very old songs to display? When it comes about Hypocrisy we can see/hear only Pleasure Of Molestation, The Fourth Dimension and Roswell 47. Looks like after 1996 Hypocrisy didn't released any new album.