Hypocrisy - Virus

Merloch

Dec 9, 2003
Anyone heard it yet? Fucking amazing album compared to their last 3. Must buy for any metal fan :OMG:

Yeah arrival was damn good album, heck i didnt even know hypocrisy put out a new album, this is the first with horgh right?

I'm pretty disappointed with this new release...songwritingwise. Yeah it's fast and heavy, something they've established themselves as before, but that's all it is. Real generic to me and I've been a big fan of All Hypocrisy up to Catch 22. I think people are lying when they say they hate Catch 22, because that Cd is catchy as hell with great melodies. Boo hoo, "it sounds like slipknot," you know you serecretly like it, hush. Virus by no means is shitty, but this one and last one just kinda bored me. They used to pack so much in an album (final chapter, selftitled)

I love every hypocrisy album, including this one. I dont get how you can not like this. It mixes elements from all of their cds.... Compulsive psychosis sounds like it could have been on catch 22. Living to Die could have been from The Final Chapter or Self titled.... WArpath could have been taken from Osculum !