hypocrisy

and you need eight "a"s and three "y"s to say: "i like this"(<-9 letters)? :Spin:
ever thought about learning sign language? :)

Rotten Flesh said:
Any proof for that?

By the way, stop spamming moron.
Yeah. This is a very intellectual thread, with things like ":D ", "nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo????????!!!!!!!", ":erk: :headbang: ", "yaz&#305; yaz&#305;n laaaa &#351;uraya:D ", and a picture of snowflakes. I shouldn't interrupt with random comments.

Ask your mom about me being a sex god. :D

This year :worship: "Abducted" :worship: celebrates its 10th anniversary...wow, i remember buying that CD as if it was yesterday...time passes by too fast :(

edit: and i finally managed it to make 100 posts

this threads cool as anythin man!hypocrisy r my 2nd favourite band after In Flames but man do hypocrisy fuckin rock!!!:headbang:

omg, i thought this thread had already gone... :loco:

since this is aspam thread, some more here:

facts about chuck norris:

Chuck Norris doesn't actually write books, the words assemble themselves out of fear.
Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.
Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
There is no chin behind Chuck Norris' beard. There is only another fist.
Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.
Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Chuck Norris won by 5.
Chuck Norris was the fourth wise man, who gave baby Jesus the gift of beard, which he carried with him until he died. The other three wise men were enraged by the preference that Jesus showed to Chuck's gift, and arranged to have him written out of the bible. All three died soon after of mysterious roundhouse-kick related injuries.
A Chuck Norris-delivered Roundhouse Kick is the preferred method of execution in 16 states.
Using his trademark roundhouse kick, Chuck Norris once made a fieldgoal in RJ Stadium in Tampa Bay from the 50 yard line of Qualcomm stadium in San Diego.
Chuck Norris proved that we are alone in the universe. We weren't before his first space expedition.
Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse-kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent.
Chuck Norris once kicked a horse in the chin. Its decendants are known today as Giraffes.

Chuck Norris was the fourth wise man, who gave baby Jesus the gift of beard, which he carried with him until he died. The other three wise men were enraged by the preference that Jesus showed to Chuck's gift, and arranged to have him written out of the bible. All three died soon after of mysterious roundhouse-kick related injuries.

According to the Bible, God created the universe in six days. Before that, Chuck Norris created God by snapping his fingers.

When God said, "let there be light", Chuck Norris said, "say 'please'."

OMFG my favorite ones...n2o, chucknorris facts and the party's on its way :devil: :devil: