I´m fuckin´ disappointed...

COBabe

I need some booze!
May 29, 2003
fucking Germany
my collegue told me, that he had a finn on the phone some minutes ago...the lucky one! i´ve got only stupid german people on the phone, which are angry at me :( i hate this unfair world!

Ralf said:
so what story's behind sexy sheeps? they turn you on?? :)
I play CS (Counter-Strike) at mainly one server where a whole bunch of us regs have been playing since it started a year and a half ago. Before it changed it's name, Alen (SS aka Silent Scope) started calling me a Horny Sheep. He would change his name, in game, to SephIsAHornySheep. Well, that stuck for a while but then twisted and changed into SephIsADirtySheepFucker. Whenever I connect to the server and people there (regs) that know about the whole sheep thing, which is pretty much everyone, they'll either type or say on the voice comm "Baaaaaaaa" and I Baaaaaa back. Now, thanks to that, whenever I see or hear a sheep, I start cracking up because of this reason. It's been going on for a while and it's still fucking funny. I'll be driving down the road to my uncle's house (who lives in the country) and I will pass by sheep off of the side to the road. I'll kind of laugh and yell obscene remarks to them :lol: Saying shit like, "I'm going to fuck you!!!!!" and such. I remember a couple weeks ago I was at my uncle's outside having a smoke and the neighbor was taking the sheep from the pen to the house and trimming them or something. They were all Baaaaaaaaaaa-ing and I was just fucking busting up laughing. So, I learned how to say Ti si jedna seksi ovca. My friend who lived in Croatia until he was 6 taught me how to say it and Alen (SS, the one who started the sheep business) speaks Croatian is the one I say that to. It means You are one sexy sheep.

tell your croatian friend this: " Zelim lizati tvoju toplu i mokru picku cijelu noc!" :)