I am back on the Radio this Saturday - KWTF Worldwide

Bear

Got Shred??
Feb 6, 2002
Canton, Georgia
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I hope that some of my Bay Area rock Fest friends can come over to the chat and listen to some kick ass metal and support me on my debut at KWTF..... I will be starting at 7:00 PM PST till 9:00 PM or when ever

I will be playing a plethora of music ranging from Progressive metal, Instrumental, Power, Thrash, Melodic death, AOR ect ect, I love it all and have a ton of music to play for you. I will also be playing tunes for the bands that have graced the BARfest stage as well...

Any new bands that would like for me to play their music send me a message and we will work it out from there....

hope to see some heads in chat check the links

http://kwtfworldwide.com/

Dude I'd love to check in but Jax and I are going to go see Mitch Fatel at the Improve at the same time...

DAMN!!!

ROCK IT BRO!!!

Its all good!! catch me when you can...Its every Saturday at 7:00 PM (unless a concert or a date or sleep or , ehh you get it) have a good time at, who?? :lol:

Bear

tonight I will be playing Live Darkwater & Sun Caged from the fest!! So come on over and tune in a rock out!!!!!

Bear