I am back to Holland

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
Again... rain, wind, clouds and I feel like I am back to my infernal house. I am beginning to realize how I love my side...
All those mysterious snowfalls and wispers of ghosts around me. Nothing compares to it. At 4 a.m. we were leaving the vast expanses of Mordor... where Black Metal seems to be the ultimate core of what I ised to believe in. I love Russia and I will return to my origin.

In the deepest of woods
I am a hunting beast
With my wolfish truth behind the instincts
Crossing these snowy fields I am the one of the pack
A ghostly music dances in our moon hearts.

(Feral Magic, The Crown of Winter, 2004(?))
:))))))))))))

Fuck Russia! I need my own flat in Paris and Kuzmichies can eat yellow snow in fucking Moscow, drink cheap vodka and kill oldwomen for 10 rubles. I hate that! Yestrday I fade on the ice right before the car, thank gods driver was sober and stopped right in 50 cm before me otherwise.....yes yes, trees is pretty nice covered by the snow but live here, no fucking way!!!

I was bounced back... Dutch guys said I am not capable of crossing the English border - too famous! hehehehee...
Shit... I missed the chance to meet Lee. Now I feel miserable.

Originally posted by ColdDarkNord
Yestrday I fade on the ice right before the car, thank gods driver was sober and stopped right in 50 cm

It's always like that in here, only that we have no snow but we do have brutal buss drivers who don't stop at nothing.

Originally posted by Lee_B
I tried to call your mobile but I had no luck...

So, you didn't make it to the UK? Why was this? Not the correct Visa or something?

Lee

Some ass holes from some travel agency said that I didn't need a visa to go to Englang, coz I have a dutch residence permit which allows me to travel across the EU... to be exact it allows me to travel across the Shengen (whatever it should be spelled) Countries which is not the case for UK. So I missed the workshop and after all having no food and being stressed got a horrible cold and feel like a hag rode me...:cry: