I am happy

manuelgv

Back now...hopefully
Mar 19, 2002
Mexico city
I won the Alive Again cd in the Dan chat today
thank you Dan,thank you ModeratorBrian and thank you Rhavin2112

*dances*

I'm sure you are Manuel! Congrats man, you deserved it, since you live so far off! Enjoy the CD, I recorded the radioshow, so I have the tunes now! But once the record is released I'm definitely buying it, this stuff is amazing.

yeah Ormir
we were the lucky winners
I thought rhavin was screwing with me when he said I had won,but when he told me to give him my e-mail I couldn't believe it

what do you think Dan said to pick us?

and thanx nefilim and winter,I had a blast as well

Originally posted by manuelgv
what do you think Dan said to pick us?
rhavin: You have to pick two people...
Dan: Tell Ormir and manuelgv to shut the hell up already!
rhavin: You pick them?
Dan: Hell yes!

;)

yeah Ormir is right
probably Dan said: I think they will shut up with a free CD give them one and make them happy
:lol:

:lol:
Yes a big thank you to ModeratorBrian and Rhavin2112. Today was so much fun! :D Dan, you rule!

Originally posted by Nefilim
I'm sure you are Manuel! Congrats man, you deserved it, since you live so far off! Enjoy the CD, I recorded the radioshow, so I have the tunes now! But once the record is released I'm definitely buying it, this stuff is amazing.

how do you record something like that?
doohhh, why didn´t i think of that, instead of having to wait! *bangs head against computer*

oh and thanks to the peeps making this radiothingie happen, that was sheer entertainment :)

Glee: I just started my Cool Edit and hit record... Chose to record all wave sounds that were played back in the soundcard settings.. unfortunately, some windows "pling"-sounds were picked up too, but hey at least it's better than nothing...

heh, didnt ormir ask like 5 questions? congrats for winning guys. me and jo should have won though.

I downloaded some of the tracks i thought really stood out... I´d rather do that then record crappy 32kbps(at least on my comp) sounds... the chat was fun, i cant wait for alive again.