I am in love with Alissa from the Agonist

Melusina

Century Child
Aug 12, 2007
OR
kpesznecker.aminus3.com
Ok so for any of you that made it to the Nightwish shows probably saw her perform with Kamelot, but I have been following her band The Agonist for a couple of years when they opened for a show I was at. I fell in love with her voice almost instantly I am not usually a fan of their style of metal, but she has totally won me over and I think the are fantastic.

Anyway they just released their new video and I was really excited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am with you C her stage presence is amazing. I quite honestly think she is one of the strongest female performers out there, actually just performers in general, the first show I saw her perform at she came out and did one of Blackguards songs with them and it was like their vocalist didn't even exist she stole the stage. I am also very impressed at her ability to do both styles of vocals, her singing voice is amazing.

I totally agree “The agonist” is AWESOME! Alissa is just unbelievable. Since hearing her I have been a huge fan. Can not wait to go to a gig one day, went to see Nightwish in Brixton and fronting was Floor Jansen, she’s awesome too.... \m/

I think The Agonist is awful, but I saw them open for Alestorm a while back and I respect how she can change from screaming to singing on a dime live. Didn't stop my ears from bleeding though :lol: