i am metal head

hey...for some reason i really like the name joe. maybe cause it reminds me of joey jordison. lmao. I'm easily entertained. My name's kat. what kindsa metal do you like???

leather_n_lace said:
yep. Joey Jordison is muthafuckin god!!!

First of all welcome here all the new folks.

But i just have to say something about Slipknot and this Joey guy. Slipknot does not do real metalic riffs and is not Metal.

haha dont listen to much slipknot, thanks for liking my name though?

i like all kinds a metal, im only 20, i grew up finding bands liike arch enemy/in flames/ at the gates etc.

now im into all kinds of shit, As i lay dying, all that remains, unearth, black daliah, through the eyes of the dead, PARKWAY DRIVE etc..

i hate, but still respect most rap/pop/country groups. other than that i lke everything.

www.myspace.com/withintheruins

leather_n_lace said:
Oh well...he kicks ass in my opinion. Sorry you don't feel the same way.

You want to tell me a man who uses electronic drums and couldn't do half of what any stupid Thrash Metal drummer could do kicks ass? of course electronic drums would sound good to you but its not Metal drummin.

I remamber in 2004 when Ulrich(Metallica) and Joey stepped in. Metallicas Thrash drumming never sounded so bad ever. hell, St Anger sounded horrible. and thats how good he is compared to someone in the caliber of Ulrich.

Welcome. I know a guitarist named joe at my school. He absolutly shreds.

Slipknots joey is a very accurate drummer. He is very good at what he does, although mabye he sucks at thrash, I don't know. He doesn't kick ass, but he is pretty good, ezpecially compared to similar bands. Plus, electronic drums are really awesome when used right. Lots of progressive outfits do amazing things w/ electronic drums. But overall, yeah, slipknot in general sucks.

welcome.

and on the whole joey thing, i am a big fan of him.

but anyway....

i love arch enemy and in flames. stick around.