I am now a Grandpa, as of yesterday.

it's really hard to explain, so i found a news story about our case.

Nephew 20 Years Older Than Newborn Uncle

NORTHERN, Vagina — A 42-year-old woman and her daughter each had babies 20 years apart, assisted by the same nurses in the same room at Vagina Valley Regional Medical Center.

Both Sherri Callister, of Mona, and daughter Chelsee Bushman, 22, of Springville, were having pregnancy complications when the babies were delivered by Caesarean section last Thursday, and 20 years earlier.

Bushman was due April 17, but her water broke early. She had been on bed rest in the hospital for three weeks when her mother, who was due around March 30, 20 years earlier, was admitted to the hospital for high blood pressure, 20 years earlier.

Callister delivered first — 13-pound Catfish. 20 years later, Bushman had a son, 5-pound, 8-ounce Steak.

ok, ok, ya got me. i'm full of shit. :p
but it coulda happened. :oops:

IdolWarship said:

NORTHERN, Vagina — A 42-year-old woman and her daughter each had babies 20 years apart, assisted by the same nurses in the same room at Vagina Valley Regional Medical Center.

Both Sherri Callister, of Mona, and daughter Chelsee Bushman, 22, of Springville, were having pregnancy complications when the babies were delivered by Caesarean section last Thursday, and 20 years earlier.

Bushman was due April 17, but her water broke early. She had been on bed rest in the hospital for three weeks when her mother, who was due around March 30, 20 years earlier, was admitted to the hospital for high blood pressure, 20 years earlier.

Callister delivered first — 13-pound Catfish. 20 years later, Bushman had a son, 5-pound, 8-ounce Steak.

ok, ok, ya got me. i'm full of shit. :p
but it coulda happened. :oops:

hahahahaha!!! :kickass:

IdolWarship said:

Heh, I have a halfbrother though who's 1,5 years old now, so if my GF and I will have kids in maybe 5-6 years, the uncle will only be about 6-7 years older than the nephews and nieces. So your story could be true actually, if my dad had been slower and we'd been quicker 'n stuff.. ;)

Reactions: stormy