i am the bringer of hate

Pumpkin

New Metal Member
Dec 15, 2003
pumpkin is my name:

pumpkinathome2.jpg

if i deem thee to be unworthy in my sight then i will strike down on your favorite piece of furniture with a plague of poop and urine.

do i hate the floor? or the resident of the apartment where the floor is located?

ps. attn: Baliset, thanks for accidentally bopping me on the head with your guitar headstock yesterday. dick.

this "forum" has begun to bore me. i shall commence with napping for a few hours and then attempting to lick and clean my hair. Let's face it, the "long hair" will just get frustrated and take me to be shorn in a few months anyway.

starting nap now:

pumpkin.jpg

OMG OMG PUMPKIN OMG

'Pumpkin' bashing

031219_eminem_bcol.small.jpg
Rob Widdis / AP file​

First, Eminem’s old racist song was revealed. Then those president-bashing lyrics. Now, an alleged former sweetie is supposedly threatening to tell all.

A report quoting an alleged former lover of Eminem -- a.k.a. Marshall Mathers -- appeared on an Internet news site and has been making the rounds on blogs, chatrooms and rap news sites. If true, the most horrifying detail for the rapper might be that his ex-honey called him “Pumpkin.” According to the report: “Marshall, or ‘Pumpkin’ as I used to call him, was a very tender, very giving partner.”

Eminem has apologized for those racist lyrics, but his rep scoffed at the latest report. “This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen,” he e-mailed the Scoop. “We are not even gonna respond to it.”