I await

In response to the thread of the thread of the closing of the thread that was closed ....

LOTS is the only one that got the joke ....

Its been a running thing on a few of the forums im on to claim your some famous person then everyone else try's to prove they are in fact that person .... all in fun....

NOW GO READ ALL THE NEW STUFF THE REAL STEVE SMYTH HAS BEEN POSTING !!!!

AAAANNNDDD STILL NO ONE WILL TELL ME WHERE THAT QUOTE CAME FROM!!!:lol: That was WHY I closed the thread, not for any other reason!:lol:

I know it was all in fun Guru; I got it, I just wanted to know where the quote came from, and no answered me so.....:heh: :lol: :headbang:

HA HA HA HA HA ....

Funny part is i dont even know myself. I just seen it going on in other places and figured hey lets liven the place up a bit.

Since the move to UM there arent nearly as many posts as on the old forum. I think we lost some people in the move :(

But i do like it here better, UM totally rocks !!!

i like UM better..cause it allows me to be more anti-social..and only read threads...think about posting in them...then move onto a different forum. :lol: Unless i'm really bored...then I post.

HA HA HA HA HA ....

Funny part is i dont even know myself. I just seen it going on in other places and figured hey lets liven the place up a bit.

Since the move to UM there arent nearly as many posts as on the old forum. I think we lost some people in the move :(

But i do like it here better, UM totally rocks !!!

Life of Brian, Monty Python. I had to ask Evil Pete.:lol:

And I hear all of you when you say that this board is different than the previous one, RIP to that one. There was too many issues with that one, the format herre is a lot more friendly, even if the people aren't always.:lol: :headbang: