Hidden deep beneath the snow
There's a man who's got a secret
Waiting to be told
I've searched through all the ages
To find the hidden truth
The secret of the rainbow
Will never be revealed."

don't cheat:rolleyes:

C'mon the last two verses are obvious as hell. 'Frozen Rainbow' from Saxon debut album, and if you listen closely to "Into the Labyrinth" you'll find that Byff hadn't basically lost his voice in 30 years :worship:

C'mon the last two verses are obvious as hell. 'Frozen Rainbow' from Saxon debut album, and if you listen closely to "Into the Labyrinth" you'll find that Byff hadn't basically lost his voice in 30 years :worship:

He has not lost his voice in 30 years, but I'll add that he sings much better now than back then. I was not the biggest fan of Saxon back in the day cause I wasn't crazy about Biff's voice. He was mostly singing high, with close to no aggression at all. I much prefer his voice of the last 15 years or so, which is more aggressive, and more mid-range.

Biff and Saxon rules.

Guillaume

:worship:

"One day in the year of the fox
Came a time remembered well
When the strong young man of the rising sun
Heard the tolling of the great black bell"

:worship:

"One day in the year of the fox
Came a time remembered well
When the strong young man of the rising sun
Heard the tolling of the great black bell"

As Korruptor said, too easy. 'The Temple Of The King' , from "Ritchie Balckmore's Rainbow" (debut album). One of my favorite songs of the album and from Raibow in general, there's a great cover by Angel Dust btw.