I Bought DREAMING NEON BLACK

• Thread starter King Purple Rainbow
  • Start date
K

King Purple Rainbow

It's O.K. Mabye I need some more time to get used to it...

I mean, some of my favourite CD's I had to get used to as well (with the grand exception of Opeth, Metallica, and In Flames).

I'm not giving up on these guys, but it's still too early for me to say that I love this band. And I still believe Iced Earth are the hope of U.S. metal. But mabye this will change.

Thanks, guys, for the suggestions.:)

Give it time, it has some master songs on it.....I saw em play it live, they did really well, except beyond within...
I thought WD, would DO SOME deceide voxxing, WELL i WAS HOPING....maybe some day.

I will.

There were some songs that I was immediately impressed with, and I will review some here later.

So, what should I expect from the next CD's, mainly the PoE album and the self-titled debut?

POE will rip your head off, eat your neck's entrails, and staple your head back on, my favorite metal album of all time! the self-titled is awesome as well! In Memory is basically an EP that was released to probably get us all ready for POE, Optimist or Pessimist was a left over track from the POE sessions i think... its pretty damn good for a 5 song whatchyamacallit... you will not be disappointed with anything by Nevermore, check out Sanctuary too

POE-like deadskin said, it will rip you apart

S/T-really kicks ass, it is slowly becoming my favorite

DNB-it took some time to grow on me, about three listens

I'm just now getting used to Blackwater Park. Of course, I beg forgiveness for my ignorant blasphemic heathenness.
I'm still not quite used to Clayman, but it sure kicks ass live!

POE rules forever(Never)more!

I honestly can't decide which album I like better-PoE or DNB.PoE is thrashier but DNB is darker and more melodic.But that solo(done by that Calvert guy,I think)on "All Play Dead" is just fucking wicked.If I knew how to play guitar,I'd consider myself accomplished when I learned how to play that.

Originally posted by deathstrike from hell
listen to the bridge on the song "lost" from poe king. itll put hair on your ass and burn it off just as quick -i-

L O L ! ! ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know, I had a feeling that the POE album would be something special...now I'm actually looking forward to getting it!

KPR!!! I didn't know you posted on these boards...

Anyways, yeah I just got DNB too, and it's pretty good. I think it will take some time to get used to, because I also have DHIADW and that took me some time to get used to (with the exception of Believe in Nothing and River Dragon).

What's up, Nemesis?

Yup, this is one of my favourite message boards along with Metallica.com!

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
and either sit on the toilet or wear some diapers when the middle part of the title track from POE hits...

L O L ! ! ! :lol:

That good, eh?

Originally posted by King Purple Rainbow
What's up, Nemesis?

Yup, this is one of my favourite message boards along with Metallica.com!
Yeah, I come here and read alot...I'd post more but my computers are messed up, for some reason I can't register, and I don't like posting as a guess so I just read alot :)