I bought my first country release in my life today....

When my dad could hear & still appreciate music, he listened exclusively to country. In my young kid days we had MANY long rides with Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, etc. on the radio. My mom (RIP) listened to Nat King Cole, Johnny Mathis, Judy Garland, Perry Como, etc. Needless to say, when my dad drove, I liked the music better, even as a little kid.

I like a lot of CCR, I don't like the majority of Garth's stuff, although like KISS, he did put on a helluva show.

As for Bryant - OFF WITH HIS HEAD! :heh:

CCR is great :kickass:

I bet you would drool over Kenny Chesney on guitar. The guy is more known as a singer, but the guy is an amazing guitar player. One of the hillbilly's at work that used to be on 3rd shift was on the office with me while I was showing my Stupidvisor some Michael Romeo videos on U-tube. He said "pull up Kenny Chesney" and I gave him a weird look, but proceeded. I found a collection of guitar solos from him and I was pretty shocked. The guy can play his ass off.

Bryant

I know, I just wanted some attention.

You mean to tell me it was actually cool for one day?:lol:

I don't care for country much when it comes to the singing. I do however, like some of the guitar playing. I really dig the chicken' pickin' and slide players out there.

I love my Country and Metal. I work the graveyard shift at a warehouse and listen to both in my stereo they let me keep there. One of my co workers said I must be confused, lol.

I bet you would drool over Kenny Chesney on guitar. The guy is more known as a singer, but the guy is an amazing guitar player. One of the hillbilly's at work that used to be on 3rd shift was on the office with me while I was showing my Stupidvisor some Michael Romeo videos on U-tube. He said "pull up Kenny Chesney" and I gave him a weird look, but proceeded. I found a collection of guitar solos from him and I was pretty shocked. The guy can play his ass off.

Bryant

I heard some of his songs played in the bar I hang out at but never heard the songs that had him hardcore soloing.