I bought Peter Tägtgrens guitar!

sebbe19

New Metal Member
May 24, 2008
Yesterday I went to Peter's studio and bought one of his guitars. I also got his own copy of the new Hypocrisy CD with his autograph on and his actual hardcase for the guitar! So i'm very happy right now!:D
Edit: Sorry, here's the pics

you definitely are one luck man. since im somewhat a little fanboy i probably would have abused peter to sign ALL my cd, my vinyl and shirts haha. would have taken a few hours... to satisfy all my needs. :loco:

edit says: please give me some technical details of that guitar. the pickups are modified i guess. thx in advance

you definitely are one luck man. since im somewhat a little fanboy i probably would have abused peter to sign ALL my cd, my vinyl and shirts haha. would have taken a few hours... to satisfy all my needs. :loco:

edit says: please give me some technical details of that guitar. the pickups are modified i guess. thx in advance
Haha, I only talked a little about his guitars and guitars in general. I also talked about the new Hypocrisy CD and about some bands.:)

I don't find any special modification, everything is like when you buy it new. Except that he have lowered the neck pickup a little.

The guitar is a ESP Eclipse

What I dont know is if its a custom guitar or the standard ESP Eclipse

if its standard Eclipse, its mahogany body + neck, ebony frettboard and a set of EMG active pups, dunno if its 81/60 or 81/85 tho

if its standard Eclipse, its mahogany body + neck, ebony frettboard and a set of EMG active pups, dunno if its 81/60 or 81/85 tho

Yeah i know. I'm using 81/60 myself with my les paul. just wanted to know if peter modified the guitar. if that is not the case, it's ok.

It's the standard ESP Eclipse with EMG 81/60.

Nice! Gratz man. This is very cool. Where did you hear that he is selling it. Did he have it on Blocket.se? :p lol