"I can't get any respect"

jdelpi

Imported Killer
I sat down in front of the TV with my feast of Ramen noodles, frozen vegetables, and Mountain Dew prepared by the anthrax.com catering staff (myself). I flipped to VH1, and they had a show on about music and driving. At this point they were covering rock and metal. They talked about AC/DC's "Highway to Hell" and then Sammy Hagar's "I can't drive 55." Then they talked about Metallica's "Fuel." Of course, there was no mention of Anthrax's "Fueled."
I realize "Fueled" was not a hugely popular song, but it's definitely a metal driving song (along with "Metal Thrashing Mad"). So I was saddened by it not being on there. Anthrax can't get any respect.

yeah thats what they do with metal madness. They play a bunch of hair bands I never heard of and a few actual metal songs. They have little clips that have Statan playing a guitar surrounded in flames and flying sklls and shit yet they play ratt, poison, and motley crue. WTF? at least they do play some metal but they need to fucking find a new megadeth video to play each time I've seen one on there it's "wake up dead"
-Jono-

Wait a minute, VH1 had a show about music and driving? What the crap?!? I can't wait for next week's special about music and cleaning your kitchen. Here's hoping that "music and grooming your poodle" isn't too far away.

Does anyone remember a couple of years ago when VH1 had a "100 hardest bands of all time...or whatever" show? I was pretty happy the Anthrax made the list (even though they were somewhere in the 50's, I think), until they revealed that the band just ahead of Anthrax was Heart. Heart?!? You mean the band was such head-banging metal classics as "These Dreams" and "All I Want To Do Is Make Love To You"? Is that the Heart you mean? Because they TOTALLY rock harder than Anthrax! Go VH1!